Contact STN at (859) 977-7456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
, or, click on the name of the individual staff contacts below.
- Stephanie Czuhajewski, Executive Director
Stephanie carries more than 15 years of management experience in both the public and private sector, with an emphasis in non-profit marketing, fundraising and public relations. Stephanie holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Sullivan University.
- Brian Doty, Meetings and Education
Brian is a certified meeting professional and a 17-year veteran of the meetings industry. He is a past president of the Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter of Meeting Professionals International and served the association at the international level on the International Chapter Leadership Committee. In 2004 and 2008, Brian was the recipient of the Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter Meeting Planner of the Year Award. He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Eastern Kentucky University.
- Luciana Campobasso, Client Services Manager
Luciana brings more than a decade of association management experience to the STN team, as well as several years in the medical education field. Luciana is a lead contact for membership renewals, administrative services, application processing, project management, and member services functions. Her strengths include extraordinary attention to detail, financial management, and data management, with a strong customer service focus – which result in her excellent record of client satisfaction. At STN, she looks forward to the opportunity to serve as the first point of contact for association members.
- Courtney Devine, Project Manager, brings nearly ten years of convention management experience to the STN team. Her background consists of continuing education meeting planning, event marketing, travel consulting, and customer service roles. She has served as the lead logistics contact for the advertising and coordination of various types of educational meetings, ranging from dinner roundtables to large symposia. She particularly enjoys the marketing aspect of each event she has managed, and looks forward to the opportunity to communicate on behalf of her clients in the most effective manner possible. Courtney is a graduate of Centre College, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- Adam Haley serves as STN's Government Affairs Coordinator. He started as a legislative intern with the Kentucky General Assembly before beginning his political career by organizing volunteers at the grassroots level with various campaigns for state and federal candidates in Kentucky. As a Government Affairs professional and registered lobbyist Adam now collaborates and consults with a variety of partners on the state and federal level on public policy and regulatory affairs. He is a graduate of University of Louisville with a Bachelor of Science of Political Science with a concentration in Law and Public Policy.
- Cody Jones, Project Manager, has over five years of customer service experience, and also has professional experience in marketing, social media and broadcast media. Cody is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University, holding a degree in Public Relations with a minor in General Business.
- Ben Swartz, Meeting & Event Director, has thirteen years of association management experience coupled with over ten years of hospitality management, and has worked with legal, medical and governmental not-for-profit associations in various capacities, including continuing education programs, conferences and events, member services, sponsorship campaigns and strategic planning. Ben holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry and a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from the University of Kentucky. He earned the CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) designation in 2003 and is a member the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA).
- Chris Walls, Webmaster
Chris executes the creative and technological tasks to serve STN’s print and multimedia needs. His print design experience includes the development of marketing campaigns for client events, academic journals, research reports, newsletters and textbooks. In addition to an extensive background in print design, Chris delivers the leadership and technical skills needed for structured web and multi-media production from concept through design and implementation. Chris graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Masters of Library Science and also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- Matt Witt, Client Services Coordinator serves as a Project Manager for STN. His experience includes project design, implementation and review in hospitals, long term care facilities and community health centers, as well as more than five years of customer service. Matt holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Eastern Kentucky University, in Health Services Administration.